Your school's best source for eBooks and audiobooks
CCSD Overdrive Digital Library Student Instructions:
* eBooks and audiobooks are available from the CCSD Overdrive Digital Library for download to PCs, Macs, Kindles, Nooks, iPads, smartphones, MP3 players and hundreds of other devices!
* View the Overdrive catalog at: http://chsd.ent.sirsi.net/client/POLTONWEB
* Students should use their 8-digit student ID number for login. Contact your school library if you don't know the number. Use the Help link on the Overdrive website for detailed checkout instructions and software requirements for Overdrive eBooks or audiobooks.
* Checkout periods are 21 days for eBooks or audiobooks. They cannot be renewed, but you may check them out again if they are still available.
* A total of 5 eBooks and audiobooks may be checked out at one time. They will automatically expire at the end of the checkout period. You may place books that are checked out on your "holds list" and will receive an email when the book is available for checkout. *A total of 5 eBooks and audiobooks may be placed on your holds list at one time
Start e-reading now!
See more at: http://polton.cherrycreekschools.org/Pages/Library.aspx#sthash.rPuPTyFc.dpuf