Dear Polton Families,
Mark your calendar's for the following important dates regarding the next school year:
- Online registration begins July 1, 2015 for the 2015-2016 school year
All students (new and returning) should have online registration completed on or before August 10, 2015 – below are steps to the portal.
- Go to https://my.cherrycreekschools.org/ and click on the "New to Parent Forms" link.
- Click on the "Register in Parent Portal" button.
- Complete the form and click on "Create Account."
(You will need your student's name, ID number and date of birth; the ID number can be found on your admission form.) (Returning parents use your email address and password which you used for 2014 -2015 school year.)
- You will get an email that your account had been created. Click on the link in the email to verify your account. This link will take you to the https://my.cherrycreekschools.org website to begin the actual check-in process.
- Log into the system to begin the check-in process for each child assigned to your household.
- Once you have filled in all the information required on the page, be sure to hit the "Next" button at the bottom of each page until you've completed the entire process for each child.
- Kindergarten Orientation is Wednesday, May 6, 2015, from 6:00p.m. – 7:00p.m.
- Online Registration completed by Monday, August 10, 2015
- Class lists will be posted on August 11, 2015 at 3:45p.m.
- Open House is Tuesday, August 11, 2015 from 4:00p.m. – 6:00p.m.
During that time your student will meet his/her teacher (in grades 1-5) and drop off school supplies
- The first day of school:
- Thursday, August 13, 2015 – for grades 1-5
- Monday, August 17, 2015 – for Kindergarten
If you have questions, please call us at 720-747-2600. Thanks in advance and have a great summer.